Spurred on by a blog post written by Zero Dean, The Pirates vs. Zombies Organization was founded to raise awareness of this real-world zombie virus so that we can combat its affects and help people maximize their potential.
In doing so, we hope to create the positive change we wish to see in the world. You can do your part by “liking” content or sharing it with your friends via social networks.
Most Popular Posts
- The “New” Pirates: Traits & Characteristics
- Zombie Virus: Symptoms & Details
- Zombie Virus Survival Guide for Pirates
- The Pirate’s Code
- Pirates vs Zombies Jargon
- A Call To Arms & An Invitation
- ‘Be the hero of your own life story’
- ‘Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.’
- Pirates vs Zombies
- ‘It’s a good day to have a good day.’
What are we talking about?
- The “new” Pirates: Maximizers of potential in themselves & others and a positive influence.
- Zombie Virus: Undesirable influences & habits.
- Zombies: Only those acutely affected by the virus. Minimizers of potential in themselves & others.
The Pirates vs. Zombies Organization is new — it’s not a movement just yet, but with your help, it will be.
This is just the beginning. Read “A Call to Arms!” – The original [but edited] post that started it all.
Pirates vs. Zombies Manifesto
To promote positive & effective ways to resist zombies & the zombie virus through motivation and awareness. We aim to teach positive & practical zombie virus survival techniques. Until there’s a cure for the zombie virus, there’s us — Pirates vs Zombies.org
Spoken like a pirate (Holstee Manifesto):
“This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often. If you don’t like something, change it. If you don’t like your job, quit. If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV.
If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.
Stop over analyzing, all emotions are beautiful. Life is simple. When you eat, appreciate ever last bite. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things.
And people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them.
Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself.
Some opportunities only come once, seize them.
Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them so go out and start creating.
Life is short. Live your dream, and wear your passion.”
Say yes more, be positive, spread optimism. Don’t be afraid of what people think.